A James Jaeger Film featuring:
- RON PAUL, Congressman/Presidential Candidate
- G. EDWARD GRIFFIN, Author/Producer
- EDWIN VIEIRA, Author/Constitutional Attorney
- TED BAEHR, Founder of MovieGuide and Christian Film & TV Commission
FIAT EMPIRE was one of the first films to come out on the Federal Reserve System providing a valuable primer on a complex subject. This 60-minute documentary explores why some feel the “Fed” is a “bunch of organized crooks” (as John Adams put it) and others feel some of its practices “are in violation of the U.S. Constitution.” Discover why experts agree the Fed is a banking cartel that benefits mainly bankers, their clients in need of “easy money” and bailouts, and a Congress that would rather go deeper in debt than seek funding from its constituents.
Long-term studies indicate the Federal Reserve System:
- encourages war
- destabilizes the economy (by causing boom and bust cycles)
- generates inflation (a hidden tax) and
- is the supreme instrument of unjust enrichment for a select group of insiders
If you are fed up with an ever-expanding state and corporations that are “too-big-to-fail,” look no farther than the fiat currency printed by the Federal Reserve System.